Sunday, November 28, 2010

YBEE'S Design

The END of exam, The BEGINING of business !

Exam was ended !! :D
haha~during the exam week, i feel damn stress~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Because i want stay in 1st class !! ><
Haha~finally........the exam was END-ed
Just waiting the result out ! hehe~WISH ME GOOD LUCK ^^

                         Y   B   E   E   'S        D   E   S   I   G   N                                                          YOUR CREATIVE DESIGN WORKSHOP


HOLODAYS is coming soon !
good job!  wahaha~
i plan to work, but work in HOME ~
YA,That is DIY SHOES N SHIRT !
I Designed a Brand or Logo for my DIY production :D
haha~~
This is a Beginning to start and learn for how to start a business! ^^





Moreover , i also design a T-shirt !
"World without animals would be CLOURLESS ! "

A meaningful design n shirt ! haha~~anyone that wan to buy, just contact me ! http://www.facebook.com/bboyybeedesign or email to yungfongdiy@gmail.com ^^

HAHA~~BE HAPPY !

Hey all my friend, don't forgot to support me oh!^^

From today, i will start to prepare my Small Business !
Ready !!!!!!!!! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






The RESULT of DesignContest was AnnounceD !

YOOHOO~~~design contest's result was announced in the morning !  I got the FORTH place in 41 participate !
--I feel a little bit disappointed...Although i didn't win, but i know that i also didn't LOSE !^^
---I got 3.85marks frm 5 marks n hav 311 people click the LIKE for my  facebook!
-----I had learned many things in this design contest. For example Allustrator, photoshop and a lot of design skill!
----Beside that, i really wan to Thanks my Brother! designer Chan Yung Khang! He is my fore type!^^He is my fore type!^^He always teach me about the design skill, life principles, and the right attitude in my life !

No comments:

Post a Comment